Dr Ajay Singh
CONSULTANT PSYCHIATRIST (FRANZCP, MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry (RANZCP)
- Certified TMS Practictioner
Dr Ajay Singh is a consultant psychiatrist who completed his psychiatric training at the Austin and the Alfred Hospital in Melbourne. He specialises in adult psychiatry with areas of interest in neuropsychiatry and women’s mental health.
He brings a caring and compassionate approach and recognises that recovery outcomes are unique to each individual. He values collaborative practise that involves carers and family when appropriate, to provide holistic psychiatric care.
Dr Singh has worked extensively in both private and public settings in Melbourne and Perth for over 11 years. He draws on a wide range of experiences to provide a patient-centred approach with a mindful disposition.
In his spare time, he practises meditation, enjoys trekking in nature and spending family time.
Dr Singh accepts patients aged from 21 years of age through to 80 years of age
Areas of interest include:
- ADHD assessment and treatment for adults
- Depression and mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- PTSD and complex trauma
- Schizophrenia and psychotic disorders
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation