Dr Shanek Wick
SPECIALIST PSYCHIATRIST (FRANZCP, MBBS)
- Certified TMS Practictioner – with accreditation achieved through 3 national and international providers (International Clinical TMS Society, Neurocare and the Epworth Centre for Innovation in Mental Health)
- Certified tDCS practitioner (Neurocare)
- Member of the Section of ECT and Neurostimulation of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry (RANZCP)
- Member of the International Clinical TMS Society
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatry (RANZCP)
- Subcommittee Member of the WA Addiction Branch of RANZCP
Dr. Shanek Wick is a psychiatrist with a special interest in Neurostimulation and Addiction Disorders. He is the lead TMS clinician for Neuralia TMS, overseeing the treatment protocols and safety procedures.
Dr. Wick grew up in Perth and attended medical school at the University of Western Australia. He began his training at Fremantle Hospital. He chose to train in Psychiatry after seeing the immense burden of mental illness on his patients. He pursued further training in Addiction Disorders in Queensland before returning to Perth. Neuralia TMS was started to make the best of mental health care available to as many people as possible. Dr Wick believes in using innovative technology and evidence based medicine with a compassionate, personalised approach to mental health.
In his free time, Dr. Wick enjoys following Formula 1 racing, supporting the West Coast Eagles and running around after his two young children.
Pax Centre Profile
AusHealth Pages Profile